Since 2005, Indiana Online continues to be a trusted resource and choice educational partner through the delivery of innovative and engaging learning experiences while becoming a national leader in interactive, online education and policy. We are proudly participating in the IDOE’s Indiana Course Access Portal (iCAP) which serves as a catalog of courses that provides options to help schools meet students’ individual needs, expand learning opportunities, and diversify their curricula. The school point of contact will need an account with Indiana Online in order to be able to register students. Please contact Kim Hendrick, email@example.com, or at for registration information.
All our teachers are Indiana licensed and attend multiple professional learning activities for online learning best practices.
Students have access to their teacher during office hours as well as via text/email. We have an online FAQ and help desk for additional student support.
Indiana Online is a proud member of the Virtual Learning Leadership Alliance (VLLA) which is an association of the chiefs of virtual programs that provide collegial support and collaborative opportunities to the individual members and member organizations to share resources, services, and expertise.
The Cognia Accreditation Process provides a national protocol for education service agencies committed to systemic, systematic, and sustainable continuous improvement. The process supports, enhances, and stimulates growth and improvement throughout the agency.
Indiana Online helps learners achieve their educational goals in an interactive online environment, which uses innovative technologies that engage students and provide proactive learning opportunities.
Indiana Online is offering the following courses for iCAP:
- American Sign Language I – Semesters 1 & 2
- American Sign Language II – Semesters 1 & 2
- American Sign Language III – Semesters 1 & 2
- Chinese I – Semesters 1 & 2
- Chinese III – Semesters 1 & 2
- Computer Science – Semesters 1 & 2
- Digital Applications and Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Certification
- Ethnic Studies
- French I – Semesters 1 & 2
- French II – Semesters 1 & 2
- French III – Semesters 1 & 2
- Indiana Studies
- Introduction to Wall Street & Financial Careers
- Personal Financial Responsibility
- Preparing for College & Careers
- Principles of Business Management
- Spanish I – Semesters 1 & 2
- Spanish II – Semesters 1 & 2
- Spanish III – Semesters 1 & 2
- Startups and Innovation – Principles of Business Management